One of the biggest questions we are always asked is, how exactly people buy a fish from us? Including receiving the fish in their home country, so with this in mind we have put together this Page as a resource for our customer’s, detailing the step-by-step process of how it all works.
How to order Betta fish from Thailand
Hopefully this makes it as transparent and straightforward as possible, we are experts at what we do and make the whole process very easy. For those people that are a bit more Image focused also created a nice diagram detailing the process.
- 1. Step one is a simple as you shop on our website and find a fish (or a few fish), that you hopefully fall in love with and want to buy!
- 2. Purchased the fish by following the easy-to-use shopping cart, payments are handled securely by Stripe payment system, we also offer PayPal for convenience so you can choose which ever you prefer. In an effort to make this process as transparent as possible when you order the shipping fees will be added (these are for both to your country and to the transhipper within Thailand).
- 3. After placing your order, we will send your face to the local Thai transhipper who then sends it to a transhipper in your country.
- 4. We send your contact details to the local transhipper in your home country, and they will contact you when your fish has arrived allowing you to organise delivery.
*FYI we use transhippers as they are licensed to ship and receive fish removing any chance that they get stuck in quarantine or rejected.
**There will be a fee for you to pay to the local transhipper for them to handle the fish additionally you will need to pay for the fish to be delivered to you or you can organise collection if you live locally to the transhipper. Please note we can send to any transhipper in your home country so if there’s one near your home then we are more than happy to send directly to them.
We have a number of transhippers we work with her a list of some and the fees for receiving and handling the fish. Note as mentioned we do not need to send to these transhippers they are just for your guidance and information. If you have a transhipper you would prefer to use them, we are more than happy to work with them for you.
Choosing a transhipper located near your address will help ensure your betta arrives at your destination address safely and more quickly.
For new buyers, you could contact transhipper to confirm arrival date and exact amount of transhipping fee.
1. Lisa Bradshaw
2. Pimmy Williams
Phone: +447 861 587 880
1. Hung Pham – Ontario:
Phone (52) 905-358-2525
2. April’s Aquarium – Vancouver
Phone : 604 838 2616
Germany and European Countries
(Poland, Romania, Sweden, Ireland, UK, Portugal, France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Belgium, Slovenia, Slovakia, Denmark, Spain, Norway, Greece, Finland, Holland, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Malta)
2. JS Betta : Jasminemail@example.com
Flower Fish / Dariusz Tomasiak
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone. : +48 609 799 359
Zuri Betta / Sabrina Ij Dichne
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : +417 922 277 16
Green Desert Aquarium
Phone : +971 564 66 33 40
Hiroki Ishizu – Osaka
Phone 06 6772 8400
Facebook Alberto Morales,
Phone 044 55 31 33 98 57
We highly recommend Van Ramirez
Address: #10 cabatuan st. Barrio san jose, q.c.
Osvaldo Lorando Assis
Facebook: Osvaldo Lorando Assis
1. Edy Tamtama: New Jersey
Phone (121) 571-55326
Here are his fees:
Import fee $3/fish + heat pack $3 (if needed) + Shipping
USPS Priority 2-4 days $25
Fedex Overnight $35 – $70 (depend on area)
For accurate quote please contact us.
Pickup also available (pickup fee $5/fish)
2. Linda Olson (Denver-Colorado)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Joel Fernandez – Dallas, TX:
Phone (972) 551-9313
4. Ivan Ramirez (Miami-Florida)
Facebook : loan Andres (fish transhipper services)
5. Koo Yang (Minnesota)
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MNTranshipper/
6. Julie Tran (Los Angeles-California)
Phone : 916-424-5290
7. Tucky Hama: Los Angeles, CA.
Phone (818) 4543894
8. Michael B. Sanchez (USA. & Puerto Rico & Costa Rica)
Facebook : Michael B. Sanchez
Vl Aquarium and Pets
Tel: +91 99400 43323
+91 99400 43050
Farmhouse Aquatics LLP
50 Jalan Limbok S548730 Malvin Tan
Phone: +65 8869 6777
+65 9339 6262
Tel: +62 82123252325
JBG Transhipping Service
Pyae Phyo Oo
Phone : +959425023962
77, Nowon-ro 1-gil, Nowon-gu, Seoul, Republic of korea
Tel. : 010-9005-4064
Vietnam & Cambodia
Tran Thanh Tuan
201/5 Nguyen Thai Son , Go Vap , HCM . Vietnam
Tel: +84978339052 , +84938197465
Perlis city , Malaysia
*Please note we don’t currently send this to Australia due to intensive and highly inhibitive regulations
Jodi-Lea Matheson – Queensland
Phone 429-709-410 (Buyer must contact transhipper before buying)